Site Alterations

Tree Cutting & Soil Deposit/Removal

If you wish to remove a tree on your property, or deposit or remove soil, a permit may be required. 

To apply for a Site Alteration complete a Land Development Application, referencing the Land Development Guide and Document Checklist for requirements. A site alteration is a type of land development application.  All new Land Development documentation addresses the Site Alteration process.

For more Information, please call District of Squamish, Site Alterations at 604.815.5027 to confirm or consult the Site Alteration Bylaw.