Temporary Park Use Permit Application

Complete the following form providing as much information as you can.

Organization type
Will you be serving food? Note that if you are serving food, you will need all necessary permits from Vancouver Coastal Health.
I confirm that I have $5 million Commercial General Liability insurance and that prior to receiving my park use contract, I will have the District of Squamish added as an additional insured.
Will you be serving alcohol? Note that if you are serving alcohol, you will need all necessary permits from the Liquor Control and Licensing Branch.
Do you require power?
No structures, tents or heavy vehicles are permitted on District of Squamish park land unless authorized by a Parks Foreperson.
I acknowledge that this booking will adhere to all British Columbia Provincial Health Orders, guidelines and restrictions, including a comprehensive COVID 19 Safety Plan, and that I will obtain all necessary permits from other agencies.