Bylaw Offence Notice Dispute Form

How to Dispute

If you wish to dispute a Bylaw Offence Notice, complete the online dispute form below. All fields are mandatory.
A Screening Officer will contact you to discuss your dispute and explain the adjudication process.

You may also download the dispute form HERE and submit it to the District of Squamish within 14 days.

 Does your ticket concern a vehicle? You must be the registered owner of the vehicle in order to dispute the ticket.


Contact Details:

Bylaw Adjudication:  604.815.5045 or